Monday, November 5, 2007

30Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining y

Being Myself

Nowadays everybody always care about what people think of them more than what they think of themselves, but I am the person who content just being myself. The first and most important thing is I can show my personality. I don’t like to be a doll and just accept or listen to everyone’s suggestions and just follow what they said. Second, it is really tire for me to think about what strangers would think of. I can not control their mind but I can control my own, so I don’t care about what they think. Finally, being myself can make me live happier. I don’t need to spent time on those things because I have my own decision to do it or not.

No comments: