Monday, October 15, 2007

20.There are three types of people in this world


There are Three Types of People in This World

There are three types of people in this world First, they are optimistic. They always are opposite when they have problems. They seldom spent their time on worry what would happen next or being sad. The other one is pessimistic. They usually think about bad result when they having a problem and can not help themselves out of it. Finally, some of people combine both optimistic and pessimistic just like me. I can be a really optimistic person when I believe the problem is the one that I can solve or deal with. But sometimes I also can turn into a pessimistic person. If I think that problem is no way I can do or in the worst situation, then I would be really upset and no matter what my friends said and I still can not listen to them. To sum up, those three types of people represent our society, everyone have their own style to face the problem and no one can judge it is good or bad.

No comments: