Sunday, September 30, 2007

12.My Bedroom


My Bedroom


My bedroom is white with brown wood floor so when I entry my bedroom, there is a full size bed in the center and decorated by dark blue counterpane and light blue bed quilt and also white pillows. Behind the bed is a white small table that I usually put a clock and a table lamp on the top. I also have a blue desk against the wall and a black computer chair is in front of my desk and both desk and chair are on the right hand side. All of our furniture is from IKEA. My bedroom also attached a walk-in closet bathroom and a French window because it is main room in this apartment. They are all around my bed. Bathroom and walk-in closet are next to each other and my favorite French window just next to my bed. So I like my bedroom really much.

No comments: