Friday, September 21, 2007

9. What is a friend?


What Is a Friend

From my point of view, I think a friend is not only need to be a person who I can talk with but also need to be humor .And the most important thing is be honest to me.First of all, I always like to share my feeling with my friends, so usually we don’t have too much secret between us. Also, we would like to talk to each other about our life and everything we experienced. During these times we talked, we usually make jokes to each other for fun and that really help us relaxing. Sometimes we talked about serious or sadness problems, my friend can help me to comfort my feeling a lot. Finally, I believe a friend need to be honest to each other because that is basic requirement to me. And that is only way to make our friendship everlasting.

No comments: