Monday, September 10, 2007

Journal Entry #6 An unforgettable experience in my life


An Unforgettable Experience in My Life

An unforgettable experience in my life was a magnitude 7.3 earthquake in Taiwan on 1999. It happened at mid night around 2 o’clock and we were fall asleep during that time. In the beginning when the earthquake started, I thought that was my sister trying to lie down on bed so the bed moved, but suddenly I heard my father shouted “earthquake, get up everybody” .Soon, we were trying to find a shelter if the house fall down so we may have opportunity to survive. It was so terrible because the house was jumping and we even can not stand, and then after few minutes it stopped. All of us were terrified and we can not go back to sleep until morning. Finally, this earthquake cause at lease 2000 people died and thousand of people lost their house. This earthquake is the most unforgettable experience in my life



source:

http://blog.ohaiya.com/BlogImg/B_921%E5%A4%A7%E5%9C%B0%E9%9C%87_96-4-6.jpg

No comments: